The Best Ways to Maximize Your Blockwerx Score
If you want to achieve tops scores in Blockwerx and beat other online players than it is important to learn a few tips to help you maximize your Blockwerx score. There are several things to keep in mind that can help you achieve the highest score you can and blow away your opponents.
- One of the top ways to maximize your score in Blockwerx is to click on large groups of blocks. The points that you score increase by exponential values as the number of blocks increases. For instance, a 3-block group is worth 52 points while an 8-block group is worth 226 points.
- To create large groups for maximum points, abstain from clicking on a specific color for awhile. By getting rid of as many blocks on the board as you can but avoiding clicking on red blocks you will create large groups of red blocks. Then you can click on these groups for huge point values.
- In early levels it takes time for rows to advance. By pressing your spacebar you can advance many rows to create larger groups for more points. Advancing lines is also a good way to help you get through slow levels and more on to faster levels which have higher point values.
- Try to remove as many large groups as possible before using color bombs because using a color bomb will often earn you fewer points than actually clicking on and removing large groups.
- When you receive the scrambler, wait to use it until you have few large groups to remove. Scrambling the blocks on the screen could result in fewer groups so try to only use it when you are running out of groups to click on.
- Avoid clicking on blocks that are not in groups of 3 or more. Doing so results in a penalty and will lower your score.